It is only the 7th day of the new year and I am already behind. But I would not have it any other way since the reason I am tardy with resolutions was a visit from my daughter and in-laws. My daughter had to work and was not able to come home until the 2nd and so we had an extended holiday.
Everyone has gone home so I am playing catch up.
And the first thing I need to catch up on is putting my resolutions in writing. I don’t usually think of them as things I have to do but as goals I want to accomplish.
Goals for 2012
1. Continue to improve my photography by reading articles and experimenting.
2. Take solitaire off of my computer, what a time sucker.
3. Add two new features to my blog (more on that to come).
4. Get my dogs to go out to do their business at 10 pm instead of 10:30. Hopefully that will result in my getting to bed earlier.
5. Try to get myself on a schedule for writing posts.
6. Try a new recipe once a week. This will be a real challenge since I hate cooking.
I know it is a crazy eclectic list of goals but they are all do able small changes that will improve my life.
Thanks for reading,