If you are a frequent visitor to the “dog house” you may have noticed that I have been changing a few things. In fact probably too many changes but I will write about that later. For now I just want to share what I have been working on behind the scenes.
First and foremost I have been creating a new logo.
After researching the options I decided to create my own logo from scratch. Not an easy task as I soon found out. But since my budget was practically nonexistent and I wanted to own all the rights to the logo it was worth the effort.
I started the process by taking a few pictures.
Getting my dogs to “pose” for a single picture is like herding cats so my handsome hubby helped out by offering treats to my “models”.
Then I used PhotoShop Elements to cut out the image and turn it into a silhouette. This was a ton harder than that it sounds. I am not sure I am a fan of PhotoShop.
Then I arranged my three dogs, gave them red collars and red heart tags and voila I have a new logo. I am still working on the final design of my blog header but it should make its debut soon.
Thanks for reading,